Welcome to Harmony Elementary
Have a wonderful summer Harmony Eagles!
Yearbooks are for sale online! If you would like to purchase a yearbook, please click on the link below or go to www.jostensyearbook.com.
New Student Registration
If you have a child that needs to enroll into the Pickens County School System (including Pre-K and Kindergarten) for the 2020-2021 school year, please click on the link below to find out about the registration process.
Home & School Connection Newsletter for May
School Advisory Council 2019-2020
The HES School Advisory Council is made up of parents, community members, teachers, and administrators that meet throughout the year. The meeting dates for this school year are September 11, November 13, February 12, April 15, and May 13 (optional).
Yearbooks are for sale online! They are $35 until all yearbooks are sold. In order to purchase your yearbook online, please go to www.jostensyearbook.com.
Articles for Parents
Our School Mission & Beliefs
Our School Mission
The mission of Harmony Elementary School is to facilitate a safe and orderly environment where excellence in learning provides all children the ability to think, learn, and lead.
- All children are a gift and can learn
- Success is greater in a safe and nurturing environment
- Positive relationships and teamwork with parents and stakeholders are vital for success
- Effective communication is paramount to our success
- Rigorous and engaging activities create well-rounded, responsible, and respectful citizens